For over 10 years we have provided our clients with specialist advice and exemplary service, our expertise in areas of heat recovery ventilation, and air testing are second to none. Our motto has always been "build tight and ventilate right".
We became one of the first companies in Northern Ireland accredited by BINDT (British Institute of Non Destructive Testing) for air tightness / air permeability testing and consultancy on dwellings. We are BPEC (British Plumbing Employer Council) certified to install, inspect, test and commission ventilation systems in both new and existing buildings. We offer our clients unrivalled service and the highest possible knowledge and expertise from the early stages of construction through to final completion.
But don't take our word for it click here to see what our customers have to say.
- Supply, install and commission your heat recovery unit
- Service your heat recovery system on an annual basis
- Install and commission your positive input ventilation system
- Provide an independent energy efficiency consultancy service
- Carryout air leakage surveys at different stages of construction and advice you on areas of concern
- Undertake remedial works to eliminate air leakage
- Carryout air tightness testing on completion and issue you with an air permeability test certificate
- Provide consultation on zero carbon homes
By choosing Atlantic Air you are well on your way to creating an energy efficient building with fantastic air quality within it.
In order to correctly address the issues of air tightness and get the most from your heat recovery systems please contact us at the earliest stage in the construction process.
Company Health & Safety Policy, Method Statements, Risk Assessments and Public / Professional Indemnity Insurance details can be supplied on request.
101b Dunamore Road l Cookstown l Co. Tyrone l BT80 9PF l Northern Ireland.
TEL: (028) 8675 1025 l EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org l WEB: www.atlanticairtesting.com
CALL US TODAY: (028) 8675 1025